- [Hunan Ningyuan County Yuanyuan Wind Farm Project Successfully Signed] On the morning of September 13, 2023, the Commerce Bureau of Ningyuan County, Hunan Province, on behalf of the government, held a signing ceremony with Yuanyuan Energy Co., Ltd. regarding the Yuanyuan Wind Farm project. The Yuanyuan Wind Farm project plans to invest 400 million yuan and is located in Shuishi Town, with a land area of approximately 12 acres. The project will construct facilities such as wind turbines and booster stations, with an installed capacity of 40000 kilowatts for wind power projects. The signing and implementation of this project will further strengthen the development and construction of new energy in Ningyuan County, optimize the energy structure, and inject new vitality into the economic and social development of Ningyuan County.
- 2023.12.04 17:17
- [Two departments regulate pumped storage power plants]
- On December 1, the National Development and Reform Commission, the National Energy Administration issued the "Pumped storage power station development and construction Management Interim measures (draft for comments)" pointed out that the National Energy Administration under the guidance of the National Development and Reform Commission, the development of pumped storage medium and long-term development planning, proposed development goals, main tasks, project layout, construction timing, safeguard measures, etc., to guide the development of pumped storage. The key implementation projects of each five-year planning period proposed in the medium - and long-term development plan are the basic basis for the approval of pumped storage projects in all provinces (autonomous regions and municipalities). Editor/Xu Shengpeng
- 2023.12.04 17:17
- [Section right in the new energy base of one million kilowatts]
- On November 30, the new energy base of Inner Mongolia Energy Department was approved. The project owner is Inner Mongolia Moneng Ke Youzhong Energy Co., LTD., the construction site is located in the territory of Keyouzhong Banner, the construction scale of 1 million kilowatts of wind power, the total investment of 4.5 billion yuan, is planned to be completed and put into operation by the end of 2025, after putting into operation, the annual power generation will reach 2,763 million KWH, saving 853,700 tons of standard coal and reducing 2,331,800 tons of carbon dioxide. Editor/Xu Shengpeng